Wednesday 15 September 2010

Year 10 Creative and Media Dip students (aka The Crammers)

Please post your blog's URL address on the welcome post asap.

Check out Beth's blog, she's already uploaded a photo of her felt ball and included an 'artefact' post and a 'campaign post'.

Check out Sam Woodrow's blog as he has already done the homework for me.....now that is fast work.

Happy blogging...

ps Next time I will show you how to label your work - it is crucial as your posts must be organised so that it is clear which posts relate to the different units you will cover in Year 10.

1 comment:

  1. I've had a bit of trouble with phoning the charity shop; the manageress has been away for the last few days, and I tried phoning again today as soon as I got home from school, (She was apparently back today) but no-one answered :/ - Beth

    ReplyDelete